Followers

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Ikeda Rakugo Town






Today I strolled around the street in Ikeda. Ikeda city is located in the northern part of Osaka Prefecture. It is a small city with an old-fashioned atmosphere. I like to walk through its shopping street to find something interesting.






This is Ikeda Rakugo Museum. Rakugo is a Japanese comic story told by a storyteller sitting on a zabuton cushion in kimono. Inside the museum you can see the real rakugo stage.






I found a tea shop selling "Green Tea." It is SWEET iced Japanese tea. It fits hot and humid summer.





A good-looking pair of wooden clogs called geta. I want to walk in these geta making a nice sound.

1 comment:

  1. It was windy, gloomy weather today, wasn't it?
    I suppose there was't many sightseers in the town.

    ReplyDelete