Followers

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Zarusoba

Zarusoba is one of the most popular dishes especially in a hot summer. Zarusoba is cold buckwheat noodles dipped in sauce with horse radish, green onion and nori seaweed.






When you eat zarusoba, you can slurp and make a noise. It may seem like a bad behavior but in Japan eating soba with slurping sound is a connoisseur.








Watermelon also fits hot days. Japanese watermelons are round with green and black lines. But I seldom buy a whole watermelon. Why? Because it’s too big for my refrigerator!
And watermelon is often used as a summer symbol.

1 comment:

  1. Reading about zarusoba makes my mouth watered. However, if you eat it in a restaurant, it will be a little bit expensive for its ingreedients.
    So, every time I go a restaurant, I usually order something else. As a result, I haven't had it for many years.

    ReplyDelete