Followers

Friday, November 11, 2011

Attend to a Tunisian


My main job is an English interpreter tour guide. But I do several others when requested, for example working as a receptionist in a medical conference, keyboarding in an office, playing an examiner of English test...
Today's job was to attend to a Tunisian man from Shin-Osaka Station to Kansai International Airport. It was only two-hour job,  but for me talking about the differences and the common things of both countries is very, very interesting and enticing. He is a very nice middle-aged sales manager. I created an image of Tunisia through his words. Its language, climate, food, marriage system, educational system, industry and the 2011 January revolution...
I love this job because I can meet many people from many countries and every time I can feel the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment