Followers

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Lovely Walk with Mother


Today was a perfect day for walking. I started to walk with my 82-year-old mother who is living with me. She is not a bad condition, but she's been getting slow in action due to gaining weight these days. I hope her to  live a long healthy life. So I decided to encourage her to walk and take her out with me sometimes. But it's important for me to take it easy. Elderly care is a long way.


 After a half- hour walk together, we parted and I began to walk at  my own pace. Walk and stop to take pictures, and walk again. It was a lot of fun. I found lovely dog ornaments on the fence. Two dogs are made of scrub brush. This house owner must be a dog lover.

2 comments:

  1. Good idea to take your Mum out for a walk - DH and I live with DFIL who is 85 and we encourage him to be independent and get himself around.

    Hugs, Kaye xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kaye. We should take care of ourselves, too, right? Please take care!!

    ReplyDelete