Followers

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY  Tuesday, November 22, 2011


Outside my window..
Dark. Finally winter is approaching here.

I am thinking...that I should go to bed earlier as I have a slight cold.

I am thankful...that my family are in good condition and I can use my time freely now. 

In the kitchen...all the dishes are clean and there are various ingredients for tomorrow's hotpot.

I am wearing...comfy brown pants and my favorite dotted top.

I am creating...study material for the next English lesson. I attend to English study meeting every two weeks to train each other. It gives me a very good motivation.

I am going...to surf the Internet.

I am reading... I've just read "Travel with Charley" by John Steinbeck.  I enjoyed it very much. I love brown poodle Charley.

I am hoping...to get old in good condition. The other day I met a nice 86-year-old lady who traveled 10-day trip to Japan from Michigan State.  I hope to be like her.

I am looking forward to...to meet my grandson Rintaro on Friday.

One of my favorite things...lovely walk in beautiful autumn.

A few plans for the rest of the week: yoga Thursday afternoon, tennis Friday morning. My daughter's family will come to my house from Friday to Monday. I'm sure I'll be happy and get tired.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...Red maple leaves in the Japanese garden in Kyoto.


To read more Daybooks, please visit The Simple Woman's Daybook.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I enjoy reading about other's lives through their daybooks. Your photo is beautiful. I like the reflection of the trees in the water.

    ReplyDelete