Followers

Friday, July 13, 2012

Another Hydrangea

This hydrangea is new to me. Different kind of flower and leaf. It caught my eyes when I walked in front of the Ikoma station in Nara.



Life has its ups and downs. Yesterday I posted the first anniversary in delight. But a few hours later, I was quite at a loss.
Because I got involved in the computer trouble. Someone sent an invitation email to my friends using my name (my account). My account was shut down automatically. So I had to solve the problem, sitting in front of the computer for a long time. Luckily I changed my password and recovered my account. But still  I don't know well about what happened to me. I rediscover to take more attention to surf the Internet. There exists various black holes in the net world.
Anyway my first anniversary became unforgettable.


This is my second entry to Floral Friday Fotos and first entry to Weekend Flowers.

11 comments:

  1. This is a BEAUTIFUL hydrangea! I've never seen it before, either, but it's blooms are more complex than usual. Sorry for your internet troubles and glad you are back on track, beagleAnnie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annie, these hydrangeas look really very nice, as are a bunch of grapes and the wonderfully delicate colors ...

    But the trouble with the account is not good, but now I read you've got everything right again in progress and I congratulate you, yes it can go as fast with the evil people in power ...

    let you greetings from Geli

    ReplyDelete
  3. tiny tinges of pink in these gorgeous blooms....nice shots

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome to weekend flowers! thanks for joining us with your beautiful pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful hydrangea! We have a similar one at the b&b, not as beautiful as this, but I think ours is an Oak Leaf Hydrangea. So sorry about your computer woes! :O( Hope you got everything straightened out.-Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never seen such a hydrangea, but this is a very beautiful one, love it.
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I haven't seen one like that before.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very unique hydrangea!! I haven't seen something like this! Flowers seem to change from green to white and then to pink!

    I also love net surfing. but after reading your trouble, I though I must be more careful. There must be numerous number of pitfalls lurking here and there. Thanks a lot for sharing your experience.
    Have a great weekend!
    keiko

    ReplyDelete
  9. Guess my entry didn't turn out!
    Thanks for sharing this beautiful variety, Aniie! I love white in flowers anyway, as well as hydrangea -bought several of them through the years. Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very unusual and interesting hydrangea, Annie. Lovely shots!

    Thank you for participating in Floral Friday Fotos!

    ReplyDelete