Followers

Friday, August 26, 2011

Feeling of Fall

It is still hot and humid in the daytime, but I can feel the small seasonal change of summer to fall.

Two days ago when I walked in the countryside, I found many dragonflies flying.
I don't know their name.  They were 6 to 7cm and looked bluish gray. They were flying over the rice fields and ponds in the sun.

Today when I drove in the mountain area, I saw the white clouds high in the sky.  I felt the feeling of fall.


               

           Surely fall is approaching in a gentle pace.

1 comment:

  1. This year, an advent of fall could be earlier-than-normal. Usually it is very hot until the middle of September, but recently I can feel confortable air especially in the morning and at night. Besides, there are too much cloud or rain, not scorching sun.

    ReplyDelete