Followers

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Princess Gou

I am a big fan of this year's period drama- "Princess Gou." The story focuses on the life of princess Gou who was one of Japan's high celebrities in the 17th century.



She was a wife of the second Tokugawa shogun Hidetada and had a powerful influence at that time. She lived her fascinating and eventful life.


Today I went to see Odani Castle site where princess Gou was born. Odani Castle was a mountain castle located in the northeastern side of Lake Biwa (the largest lake in Japan). From the site, I was able to see a panoramic view of Lake Biwa and surrounding area.

In addition, I visited other three places to know about her life and the TV drama.

I like her positive way of thinking.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, I don't watch the program of Princess Goh on the TV. I'm a kind of a fan of Singer Go whose positive way of life I like.

    ReplyDelete