Followers

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Skinny Annie

Today I'd like to report about my dog Annie. 

I was shocked when I touched her body a few days ago. I know she hasn't eaten as much as before, but I didn't know she had lost her weight so much. She got very, very skinny, as though I touched just her bones directly.
Yet, I believe she is living to her most. About eight months ago she was diagnosed as cancer when she fell down, and seemed to finish her life before long. But she recovered by herself and keeps living.
Now she has a problem  of incomplete evacuation like elderly people. Probably she can't see well. She can't stand straight. I'm very sad to see such miserable reality.

Now she is gazing at me. And I am thinking what she wants now.

1 comment:

  1. What I can say at least is that she might feel unhappy to see her master's sorrows.

    ReplyDelete